NEED MONEY TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING?
YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR GOVERNMENT STIMULUS ASSISTANCE
See what government stimulus package is right for you
Paycheck Protection Program
- A forgivable loan to cover payroll expenses.
In order for this loan to be forgivable
- Min 75% loan must be on payroll
- Other 25% may be used on business expense
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
- Each state has their own version of this check your specific state for details.
- Unemployment geared towards business owners, self-employed, independent contractors, people with limited work history, and others not usually eligible for regular state UI benefit.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance
- Geared toward business owners who are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue
- This loan will not have to be repaid
- As of May, this loan is for agricultural businesses only.
Economic Impact Payments
- Otherwise known as "The stimulus check"
- This is available to everyone who has filed tax returns in 2018 and 2019.